Carpets give an extra decoration to your home. You can’t change your floor, but by using a carpet, you can make it different and awesome. Though carpet gives an impressive and luxurious look inside your home, it’s quite hard to maintain a carpet clean.
That’s why people usually call the professional carpet cleaners. But it’s a bit costly. Do you know you can clean your carpet with some smart steps? Yes, you can! Those little and simple steps are easy to follow. So let’s make me save some money for you.
- Clean your carpet on a regular basis is the most important factor. Vacuum your carpet at least once a week. By doing this, you can clean debris, dust, soil and other unseen things away from your carpet. But if you have a pet or children at home I suggest you clean almost every day. Regular cleaning helps your carpet last longer. For this job, you can purchase a quality vacuum cleaner from the market.
- You are so much careful doesn’t matter; something spills on your carpet for sure. In that case, what will you do? Well, stain remover can help in this situation. But if you have no stain remover at that moment just grab a clean piece of cloth also use some water with and clean. Don’t let liquid stains dry or it will set permanently. If you clean spills immediately then there is a good chance that you may not need a professional stain remover.
- Don’t rub stains. If you rub it forcibly, you can’t clean stains, but you can easily spread it in the surrounding carpet fabrics. It will undoubtedly increase your job and can quickly set stains permanently. Forcibly rubbing can harm your carpet fabric so much.
- Move all the furniture if you want to clean the carpet properly. Also rearrange your furniture more often. Otherwise, you and your family will make a particular walking zone over a carpet unintentionally. This will damage that certain area where you walk. So rearrange your furniture so that you can make a different path more often.
- Before starting your steam cleaning procedure, clean pet stains from your carpet. Don’t use hot water while removing pet stains. It will result in everlasting stains and odors.
- You can make perfect homemade stain remover by yourself. You can use some Vinegar, Baking Soda and Shampoo to remove stains from your carpet. Put some baking soda over the stain you want to remove then spray vinegar over it and then rub it with a cloth. This can work some of your stains. But for the better result, I Recommend you buy a professional stain remover from the market.
- In the case of using a rental machine, be very careful about water. Don’t over wet your carpet. Using much water can harm your carpet and destroy it quickly.
- If you are an amateur in carpet cleaning job, then your best choice should be in the small and hidden areas. Once you learn how to clean hidden and small areas, you will be ready for lengthy areas.
- Steam cleaning is one of the most beneficial things in carpet cleaning. You can use a good cleaning machine for the better result. A good cleaning machine can give you almost like a professional cleaning. However, a professional cleaning is mandatory once or twice a year.
- After cleaning a stain from your carpet make it dry. It’s essential